Mooncup (both sizes)
The original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads.
Made in the UK, latex-free, hypoallergenic and contains no dyes, perfumes, BPA, phthalates, plastic, bleaches or toxins.
Swap for: single use sanitary wear and tampons
A Mooncup can change your life. Bit extreme?
- The average woman uses 11,000 tampons or sanitary towels in a lifetime. These do not biodegrade. Instead, they mostly end up in landfill, incineration or worse - in our waters.
- A Mooncup however, is an investment. One cup can last years if treated well. Within 10 months, it will pay for itself rather than buying packs of menstrual products. Plus, imagine the joy of never having to remember to buy tampons again?
- They are super safe! Having no loose fibres, and being made from soft, medical grade silicone - it's hygeinic, and won't leave any trace behind. Urgh.
- And most importantly, you can count on them. One Mooncup can hold 3x as much as a regular tampon, meaning less concern on heavy days and longer lasting protection.
Choose size A if you:
- Are 30 and over
- Have given birth vaginally whatever your age
Choose size B if you:
- Are under 30 & have not given birth vaginally
How To Use
Click here for full instructions (illustrated!)