We are hiring for the new shop on Bridge St, Ramsbottom!
Role: Store Assistant – Plentiful, Ramsbottom.
46 Bridge St – BL0 9AQ
To apply -
Send the application form (link at the bottom of this page) and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friendly and knowledgeable customer service, going out of your way to assist
- Reliable and timely attendance for scheduled shifts
- Transactions (currently through simple iZettle system)
- Weighing customers’ containers before and after filling
- Advising on zero waste purchases and ethical shopping
- Filling containers with cleaning liquids, etc. behind counter
- Receiving and processing incoming deliveries
- Maintaining cleanliness and high presentation standards in shop
- Filling dispensers/jars (often up to 20kg) following hygiene guidelines
- Restocking shelves throughout the day
- Labelling products
- Occasionally packing and posting online orders
- Cashing up and cleaning after each day
Pay – to be discussed
Hours – to be discussed, ideally a minimum of 2-3 days per week. Will include weekends.
Daily hours TBC but approx. 9:30-5pm.
Start date – flexible however ideally mid November.
Skills/experience we are looking for:
- Customer service or retail experience
- Basic mathematics – able to confidently deduct weights with decimal points. (we do have a calculator) GCSE level.
- Outgoing personality, able to confidently approach customers in a relaxed manner
- Positive outlook and manner, a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work alone and make good judgment based on conversations with owner
- Aware of environmental issues and able to discuss these
- Must be able to lift 20kg
To apply - download an application form here
Send the application form and a current CV to email@example.com
I recommend opening on a computer. If you can't download the form please e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications only considered with form completed.
Closing date: 7/11/19